Parent's Choice Hmo & Non-Gmo Sensitivity Infant Formula, 22.5 oz
Compare to Similac PRO-SENSITIVE®** Infant Formula. Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula Powder With Iron is a reduced-lactose formula for fussiness and gas for babies age 0-12 months who are sensitive to lactose. Sensitivity® offers complete nutrition for your child’s first year. Sensitivity® is non-GMO*, so ingredients have not been genetically engineered; plus, Sensitivity® has no artificial growth hormones. *Ingredients not genetically engineered **Similac PRO-SENSITIVE® is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories. Sensitivity® Infant Formula does not contain the identical proprietary ingredient blend of prebiotics, patented levels of nucleotides, lutein and lycopene in Similac PRO-SENSITIVE®.
Parent's Choice HMO & Non-GMO Sensitivity Infant Formula with Iron, 22.5 oz:
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula has reduced lactose for fussiness and gas in lactose-sensitive babies. With 2'-FL HMO for immune support; DHA, Lutein & Vitamin E for growth, brain & eye development. Compare to Similac PRO-SENSITIVE® Infant Formula**. Sensitivity® Infant Formula does not contain the identical proprietary ingredient blend of prebiotics, patented levels of nucleotides, lutein and lycopene in Similac PRO-SENSITIVE®.
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula is made with 99% less lactose than standard milk-formula, for fussiness and gas in babies whose tummies are sensitive to lactose. This iron-fortified formula provides complete nutrition for babies age 0-12 months.
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO Infant Formula Powder With Iron contains DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E to support growth, brain and eye development. A reduced-lactose milk-based baby formula, Sensitivity® also is gluten free.
- Sensitivity® infant formula has 2'-FL HMO***, a prebiotic commonly found in breast milk, to help support digestion, immunity and baby nutrition needs.
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula meets the same FDA and quality standards for baby formula as the national brand. Parents can be confident in choosing Sensitivity® as a breast milk alternative.
Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Isolate, Palm Olein, Sucrose, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic (Safflower or Sunflower) Oil, Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*****, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil******, 2' -fucosyllactose*******, Fructooligosaccharide, Lutein, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Bicarbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Inositol, Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, L-Carnitine, Niacin (Niacinamide), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate). CONTAINS MILK AND SOY. *****A PREBIOTIC SIMILAR TO THAT FOUND IN BREAST MILK (2'-FL) ******A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) *******A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Country Of Origin
United States United States