Nutramigen Hypoallergenic Infant Formula with Enflora LGG - Powder, 27.8 oz Can
Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is a hypoallergenic formula proven to manage colic fast, often within 48 hours. If your baby has an allergy to the cow's milk protein in infant formula, Nutramigen contains both extensively hydrolyzed protein to manage colic fast and Enflora LGG to promote immune system balance to prevent allergies in the future. These two ingredients offer a more comprehensive approach working together to help babies feel better faster. The benefits of these two ingredients include: Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest proteins, proven to promote skin health in infants through 18 months of age, proven to promote digestive system health within 1 week of use, effectively manages colic in 48 hours, promotes immune system balance. Nutramigen with enflora LGG is also nutritionally balanced, lactose free, and has no added sucrose. †Studied before the addition of DHA, ARA and LGG. ‡Asthma, eczema, rhino-conjunctivitis, and urticaria at three years; in comparison to Nutramigen without LGG. *Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- Fast relief NOW - Manage colic due to cow’s milk allergy as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours†
- Fewer allergies LATER - Specially formulated to reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges by 50%‡
- Helps support baby's immune system to return to consuming traditional milk protein formula without an allergic response
- Includes the probiotic branded LGG—the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management & supporting the digestive health of your baby
- Complete lactose-free and sucrose-free nutrition for the first 12 months. From Enfamil, the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians*