Ivarest Maximum Strength Poison Ivy Itch Spray, 3.4 ounces
Ivarest Poison Ivy Itch Spray cools and soothes irritated skin with proven medications, including pramoxine hydrochloride (an analgesic to stop the itch), and zinc acetate (a skin protectant to dry the rash). The formula also includes glycerin, which prevents dripping and keeps the medication where it’s needed. Because it goes on clear and no rubbing is needed, sufferers and parents can use the spray anytime throughout the day when cleanup after application isn’t practical, or anytime additional relief is needed…plus, the no-touch application is gentle enough for even the most painful rashes.
- Quick relief spray effectively stops itching caused by: poison ivy, oak, & sumac, insect bites, minor skin irrtations
- No rub, no mess application; stays where you spray it to protect the affected area
- Goes on clear and colorless; wont stain fabric
- Cools and comforts on contact
- Skin protectant helps to dry the oozing and weeping of poison plant reactions
Active Ingredients: Pramoxine HCl (1.0 %) (w/w), Zinc Acetate (0.12%) (w/w). Purpose: External Analgesic, Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 38-B, Sodium Citrate.
Country Of Origin
China United States