Brita Tap Water Faucet Filter Replacement, 2 Count - White
Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Filters cut the odor and impurities found in some tap waters to deliver great-tasting water. These filters are BPA-free and are designed to last for up to four months or 100 gallons. The handy filter indicator lets you know that the filter is working and reminds you when a filter needs replacement. One filter can replace up to 750 standard 16.9 oz plastic water bottles, reducing waste and cost. Reduce 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* and get great-tasting drinking water every time you turn on the faucet. Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter Systems fit standard faucets only. These units do not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Easy 1-click filter replacement on the Brita Tap Water Filter is one click away from healthier, cleaner, great-tasting water directly from your faucet,
- REDUCES LEAD: BPA free filter filters out 60 contaminants such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor), benzene and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water,
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: A helpful status indicator on the system lets you know when the filter is engaged and working and when a replacement is needed,
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: 1 Brita faucet filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles. Replace your tap water filter about every 4 months for the average family,
- FITS Brita TAP WATER FILTER SYSTEMS: The Brita Tap Water Filter fits all Brita Tap Water Filter Systems
Country Of Origin