Updated May 19th, 2020
If you would like to opt out of interest based ads hosted by our network partners who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, please visit the links we’ve provided and follow the instructions to opt out.
How to Opt Out
- Opt out using Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). To opt out of interest-based advertising by our network partners on our websites or on other websites that are part of NAI networks, click here. You can choose to opt out of specific or all NAI participating companies. To opt out as broadly as possible from interest-based advertising, use the “Choose All Companies” feature. This will stop all interest based advertising from currently participating NAI companies. Visit the NAI’s website to learn more about options related to interest-based advertising.
- Opt out through website specific mechanisms. Some websites, such as Facebook, offer their own opt out methods. Please refer to the website that you are visiting for additional information. Commonly used methods include clicking on the Ad Choices icon (please see http://www.youradchoices.com) or changing your preferences for advertising after you have logged into the website.
- Browser-based opt outs. Some internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) offer their own opt-outs for interest-based advertising. The ad networks and ad service providers we participate with may not recognize these opt-outs. To help ensure you do not receive interest-based advertising, follow the instructions above under (1) and (2).
- Mobile opt outs. Mobile devices offer their own opt-outs for interest-based advertising. Please refer to your device settings and instructions for additional information.
- To successfully opt out of internet-based advertising, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser (see your browser’s instructions for information on cookies and how to enable them).
- Opting out only applies to your current web browser on your current computer. If you use multiple computers or multiple web browsers, you must opt out on each one.
- Once you opt out, if you delete your browser’s saved cookies, you will need to opt out again.